Are you an amazing Engineer looking for an incredible remote role?
Do you have an Engineering qualification (degree) and expertise in one of the following Engineering disciplines: Civil, Hydraulic, Water, Mechanical, Structural, Construction or Environmental?
We are looking for an Engineer with:
● Experience planning or delivering multiple infrastructure projects
● Experience coordinating the pre-planning and project inception documentation for infrastructure
● Knowledge of Australian codes and standards in particular relating to water supply and wastewater systems
● Experience within a local government environment
● Developed project management skills with experience using a range of project management systems and programs
● Analytical, problem solving and technical report writing skills
● Ability to serve the client with high quality deliverables is essential, and EQ to hold the clients hand along the way goes without saying.
● An open, honest and flexible communication style
● Skills in autonomy, flexibility and adaptability is essential (that goes for us too) and the ability to plan long term, but also flexibility to meet last minute deadlines. You will be task oriented, a proven executor and a self-motivator
● The willingness to identify and share personal and professional goals with the team each month, and the courage to undertake professional development opportunities
Sound like you? Register here to get to get your profile in front of this awesome establishment!