Marketing and Communications Manager role
Sound like you?? Is the list below pretty much your bag?? Register with Pointer today!
Our employer is looking for a Marketing and Communications guru with these skills and attributes.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of a Yearly Marketing Plan/s for the company and its division’s.
· Oversee the company’s marketing budgets reporting on actual v budget.
· Maintain the Branding Guidelines and Strategy that optimise the unique markets of each division.
· Develop and maintain the company and its division’s websites in with the Marketing Committee and divisional managers.
· Design and continually evolve rolling marketing and promotional campaigns with the Marketing Committee.
· Seek the best possible local and national media in press, radio, TV and digital environments and negotiate on expenditure.
· Co-ordinate TV and Radio advert production and scheduling.
· Develop and manage social media channels for delivery of information and marketing strategy content in conjunction with branch and divisional staff
· Provide appropriate tools for sales people (presentation templates, brochures etc) in conjunction with the Marketing Committee.
· Oversee internal company newsletter.
· Ensure punctual attendance for all internal and external business commitments.
· Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard in line with company values and sales processes and protocols.
· Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.